NorthCrest Foundation, in support of NorthCrest Medical Center, is a non-profit organization providing financial support for quality healthcare and medical excellence.
Donations at Work
From the celebrated arrival of precious newborns to the end of life’s journey, NorthCrest Medical Center, a 501 (c) 3 non-profit hospital, has been taking care of our community’s health for more than 50 years with unparalleled levels of personal attention, expert medical care and compassionate outreach. With more than 55,000 outpatient procedures, 32,000 emergency room visits, 800 babies delivered, and 5,000 patient admissions per year, NorthCrest Medical Center continually strives to provide the best care – where the patient is the center of attention – right in our backyard.
Programs & Services
The NorthCrest Foundation exists to support the mission of NorthCrest Medical Center and the programs and services it provides, such as:
- Facility improvement – the complete renovation of the Women’s Services Unit and the Infant Nursery, the addition of a Family Courtyard Healing Garden, and a full-service lobby coffee kiosk, The NorthCrest Sip.
- Equipment purchases – the purchase of state-of-the-art $1.2 million Cardio Catheterization Lab equipment, the placement of AEDs in every school in Robertson and Cheatham Counties, and ImPACT concussion testing equipment to all county high school athletic programs.
- NorthCrest Hospice – provides end-of-life support for more than 120 individuals per year equaling approximately 4800 days of service, regardless of patient’s ability to pay.
- Camp T.A.G. – a grief support camp for children who have lost a parent to death, but deployment, divorce, incarceration, etc. Camp TAG has assisted 700 children from our community.
- Martha’s Song – a program that provides financial support to Robertson County cancer patients. Martha’s Song has assisted approximately 100 cancer patients with needs not covered by insurance.
- Free flu shots – approximately 2000 are provided each year.
Ways to Give
With an eye on the future, funding is continually needed to pursue the continuation of cancer education, hospice care, innovative child care and wellness facilities for employees, capital equipment purchases, enhanced preventive care, and the establishment of support groups.
There are several ways interested individuals, corporations, foundations, and other donors may make contributions to the Foundation:
Annual Giving is an opportunity to provide sustained, ongoing support for the NorthCrest Foundation. Programs like Hospice, Martha’s Song and Camp T.A.G. are addressing everyday problems face by individuals in our community; individuals in your neighborhood.
A gift, of any denomination, in honor (marking an important milestone, birthday, or anniversary) or in memory of a beloved friend or associate becomes a lasting tribute.
Fountain Plaza Memorial Bricks
The purchase of a Fountain Plaza Memorial Brick, placed at the fountain entrance to NorthCrest Medical Center in memory or honor of a loved one, is truly a timeless gift
In addition to outright cash gifts, gifts of securities, real estate, gift-in-kind and planned gifts are equally welcome. These contributions may also result in tax savings that go beyond the traditional straight tax deduction for outright giving. These gifts may also be made in memory of a loved one or friend or to commemorate a special occasion.
Please consider supporting one of these vital fundraisers through your sponsorship and/or attendance:
Cornerstone Gala– a black-tie gala you won’t want to miss! The night features an amazing live auction, silent auction, and unforgettable entertainment. This event is attended by 500+ supportive individuals each year.
NorthCrest Golf Classic – an annual charity golf event, featuring cool team gifts, prizes, and camaraderie, and that has raised more than $1 million for the Foundation.